Briggs Lane Chambers
Level 7, 420 George Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
t. 07 32114448
f. 07 3211 4141
m. 0400 22 00 95
Andrew was admitted as a solicitor in 1996 and was first called to the Queensland Bar in 2003.
He is a graduate of the Queensland University of Technology where he won the HWL Ebsworth prize for civil litigation.
Prior to coming to the Bar Andrew worked at firms which became HWL Ebsworth, TressCox and Gadens in commercial, transport and professional indemnity insurance litigation.
At the Bar Andrew has broadened his practice to include crime and family law although he primarily practices in the commercial sphere.
Andrew is a member of the LAQ complex criminal case barrister panel. He also volunteers at a Brisbane community legal centre.
Areas of Practice
- Building and Construction
- Crime including regulatory prosecutions
- Family including Domestic Violence
- Transport including Motor Vehicle Accidents (not personal injuries)
- Wills, Probate and Family Provisions